Monday, December 27, 2010

...Eco bag with drawing...

I made a small change on my eco bag today. Beside of sewing, I also try to draw on it! Yay!! Now I know that drawing & colouring on fabric really challenging but yet enjoyable  ;)

With the help of pebeo, a high quality fabric colour, I manage to finish my 1 first piece with flying colours.. Hip hip horay~~~

So, hurry up people...Be the first to grab my first original artwork on the eco bag with reasonable price.  Only one piece available!






 Further details:

Measurements:
 12' wide
15' tall
21' handle strap
Price: RM 26 sahaja + RM 6 (poslaju)

please email me at terompahsurau@yahoo.com for reservation




Every handmade pieces are unique  d[^_^]b


p/s: psst... tomorrow I'll share with you another piece witk more complex design & more colours to chill your bag. stay tune ;)

                      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...