Thursday, December 2, 2010

...B/W coin bag...


I just read this fact yesterday on a site, where they mentioning that black and white has been a classic fashion statement popularized by Chanel who made it iconic and trendy. You can find the black and white contrasting with the Chanel logo on their handbags, shoes, and apparel.

Do you remember the linoleum of the 50s, those black and white square tiles?  Have you been in any diners lately and noticed that black and white is back  in fashion?  And, have you noticed just how much black and white there is in other designer items?

So today,  I would like to introduce you my new Black and White coin bag that I just finish hours ago.. Hope you would like my material combination although I'm not as famous as Chanel yet.. ^^


UPDATE: I just add up this one..
Coin bag 1: Decorate with animal print at the outside and black & white polka dot like material below for lining

Coin bag 2: Decorate with black & white polka dot  at the outside and animal print for lining


B/W coin bag

polka dot

animal print for lining

cute coint bag for everyone


Further details:
Materials:
Jeans & English Cotton

Measurements:
 4 1/2' length
1' width
6' height


Price: RM 19 each + RM 6 (poslaju)
please email me at terompahsurau@yahoo.com for reservation

Enjoy~~~ d[^_^]b

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...