Thursday, November 25, 2010

...wonderful market 5...

At last I got a chance to give you these pictures!  I know it has been few weeks but I thought I’d make up for it.  I had such a blast at the flea market, aside from the inevitable panic about my friend's car broke down on that day.  However, we manage to reach there safely although it was late. alhamdullillah...

Here few pictures on the day. Enjoy~~~ d[^_^]b

crowd on pipit
Full House!

pipit 5th
our booth, Liyana's handmade + Pretty Happy Things.
kidnap this picture from Teeny Lee .TQ  ;) 

Photobucket
amazing friend, kak ben

Photobucket
great helper, abg amir a.k.a  hubby kak ben

Photobucket
sweet supporter, Jaja Yusof  a.k.a Jaja Kucing

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  extraordinary visitor & client.. Thanks for coming.. nice knowing all of u  ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...