Sunday, June 28, 2009

...Design your own organic bag...

Hi terompah's visitor...

I got a good news to all environmental friendly people out there...hehe

I actually spreading my wings to others recycle material beside than jeans and plastic (raw material to make felt) to make goodies. As now I'm will start using organic bag for you to love :)

So, if you have any idea or request in designing or sewing your own design on the organic bag for your daily used, please don't be a shy-shy person to contact me.. Just buzz me anytime with your email..I honor to sew your bag...

For demo, this is what I had made for myself.. If you want the same design as mine, I'm here to take your order..ecece


Pelangi lg..ehehe..what can I do? I just can't stop thinking about rainbow..ihihi..K, Enjoy~~~ d[^_^]b

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...