Tuesday, February 17, 2009

...Yesterday is Monday...

yes, yesterday is monday..and I want to wrote an essay about yesterday..just sit back, relax, and enjoy my cute yesterday essay ;)

my sis take a special leave yesterday, so that she can buy a pin no for KPLI application..yesterday is her 5th try to be a goverment teacher! wahhh.. I'm so proud of her and not to forget, I pray for her success yesterday..ihihi

this is my big sis & the pic was not taken yesterday..ehehe

More, my big bro also take a leave yesterday to attend an interview that can upgrade his career and most importantly his salary..Good for him and good for us who always been there to finish up your $$ like yesterday..ohoho... I hope yesterday hot spot will be yours Bro! ..

confirm, this pic was not taken yesterday..as it was taken so many days before yesterday..ahaha

For me, I meet new client yesterday, Mona.. although we just meet yesterday, we talk so much like we don't have enough mouth..ahaha...I was glad that she love her custom made felt pin that I made, and she want to see more pins the day after yesterday...wii

at last, this is our pic taken yesterday :)

yesterday hug everyone d[^_^]b

pisst... yesterday yesterday, I went to see Benjamin Button..encem! ehehe

9 comments:

apisz said...

kirim slm kat akak ye..muahhahaha

[ a D D y ] said...

maU kawaN jugaK saMA mona

Ichi said...

wah!! seronoknye abang n kak die kije best2..adik dok nge pow duit ler kan..hehehe!!

Ichi said...

liyana camne liyana buat label cloud?? amik kat mane ek? mahu buat satu la

Fieyt Cliffe said...

im counting how many 'yesterday' in ur entry.mcm byk jew.haha :p

Anonymous said...

wohoho..benjamin button..hero gila hensem tp story mcm ape da..tidak terjangkau akal ku..hehe

apisz said...

yesterday yesterday yesterday... ha ha ha

liyana said...

@apisz..lmbt betul gelak..ohoho.. bace 2 3 kali br paham ye..ohoho

@hykal..kawan jgn xkawan..cr die kat subang..tp cr sndr lah..ihihi

@ichi..kerje sbg pengepau adelah profession plg menarik dlm dunia..ahaha..n label cloud tu yana ade ajar kat tag blog makeover..cube pusing2 cloud tu..jupe, click ye

@boi..kire lah..aku pon xkire..sbb motif nyer, dlm setiap ayat kene ade yesterday..kecuali sound effect lah..ahahaha

@attila.. mmg lah kacak..jejaka idaman malaya tu.. huhu..tp mmg pening cerite die, sume anti clockwise

apisz said...

bukan tak faham..tp tengok gambar je awal pg td..ish2....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...